Ultimate Droid and Torque working together

trbasil

Reaction score
I recently switched from Cyanogenmod back to Ultimate Droid, and I am now having problems with the app Torque working correctly. Under CM torque worked fine, now with UD it only shows a black screen when I open the app. I can hit menu and get into torque's setting, and it ask me if I'm sure I want to close the app when I hit the back key. If I long press on the blank screen it will let me add new widgets/dial/gauges like the app is working fine I just can't see a darn thing.

I installed UD from a backup of a two day old install with wipe. I first installed torque on UD with Titanium, app and data restore. When It wouldn't work right I wiped data on the app which didn't help, so I uninstalled and downloaded it again from the market which didn't help.

Has any one else had this problem or can suggest anything else for me to try?

estobaughn

Reaction score
It works fine for me, I am on UD 2.5. Maybe try uninstall, reboot then reinstall. Is it the paid or free version?

Sent from my Droid rEVOlution Theme for Ultimate Droid Luigi90210 using DroidForums App

OP
T

trbasil

Reaction score
thanks for the help, tried it to no avail, but I did find the problem and got it fixed.

Torque creates a .torque folder on the SD card where it stores all of your gauge configurations that a data wipe or uninstall does not erase. I uninstalled torque, then deleted the folder and then reinstalled all is back to normal. I ended up loosing my gauge setup but I guess torque just didn't like switching Roms without deleting the folder.