UI Question/Bug

Samurai26

Reaction score
Im in CM 5062 and running DarkEDGE gold, and when I pull down the notification bar or switch home screens, the themed icons/widgets seem to "flicker", if you know what I mean... Have you guys experienced this before? It's rather irritating lol

mjh68

Reaction score
Im in CM 5062 and running DarkEDGE gold, and when I pull down the notification bar or switch home screens, the themed icons/widgets seem to "flicker", if you know what I mean... Have you guys experienced this before? It's rather irritating lol

I would look under darkedge for xeudous to be sure,but I think that it is a known effect and that's the way it is supposed to look.

supersaki

Reaction score

How you were able to install it without reading the million posts about this, I have no idea :p

It is perhaps the only complaint aside from the allegedly difficult installation, but there was a 'fix' posted in the Dark Edge thread on the first post.