Liberty icons keep reverting back to yellow?

deathshead

Reaction score
Hi guys, quick question, Im trying to change my pull down bar and battery icon on the gingerbread theme but my the rest of my notification icons like cell and wifi signal all revert back to yellow?>

Is this a bug or am i doing somthing wrong=?

J

Johnly

When they ain't yellow, and are red white and blue let me know huh?

OP
D

deathshead

Reaction score
Figured it out! Sephtin just wrote me back,,,

"Hmmm, ya know, I should probably change the stock Liberty to be GB instead of stock yellow.. *ponder* Not a bug at all, and you're doing it right.

The site takes the stock framework, and inserts your choices into it. Themes replace files, they don't patch them, so what you had is being replaced.. in this case, it's being replaced with stock yellow + your modification choices) :S Check back after next update (next few days).. I'll do something about this... :)"

Sweet!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

das0527

Reaction score
Same issue in Liberty v.6

I've been trying to change the 3G icon via Metamorph and am having the same problem described in the original posts. No research has uncovered an answer. Thoughts, anyone?

kilahimm

Reaction score
I've been trying to change the 3G icon via Metamorph and am having the same problem described in the original posts. No research has uncovered an answer. Thoughts, anyone?

Have you been trying to change them in framework-res.apk or SystemUI.apk?

das0527

Reaction score
No, I was using Metamorph. I'm not familiar with the methods you're mentioning but I'd love to know where I can find instructions.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums