1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

UI Question/Bug

Discussion in 'Koush' started by Samurai26, May 25, 2010.

1. Samurai26

Samurai26 New Member

Im in CM 5062 and running DarkEDGE gold, and when I pull down the notification bar or switch home screens, the themed icons/widgets seem to "flicker", if you know what I mean... Have you guys experienced this before? It's rather irritating lol
  2. mjh68

mjh68 New Member

I would look under darkedge for xeudous to be sure,but I think that it is a known effect and that's the way it is supposed to look.
  3. supersaki

supersaki New Member

How you were able to install it without reading the million posts about this, I have no idea :p

It is perhaps the only complaint aside from the allegedly difficult installation, but there was a 'fix' posted in the Dark Edge thread on the first post.