1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

two weather widget aps and losing homescreen

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by metsnfins, May 3, 2010.

1. metsnfins

metsnfins New Member

I just noticed that when I look at my aps, the new news/weather widget/ap shows up twice

also, i have had some issues lately where my homescreen has gone blank and i cannot get it back without rebooted

i am unrooted, 2.1 and stock home. i have used different homescreens before but they are all uninstalled

2 questions

if i lose my homescreen, is there a way to get it back without rebooting (by losing it, i mean all my icons disappear. i can still access my ap drawer)

is having the two weather things listed in my aps a big deal? Should i do a reset?
  2. appdaddy

appdaddy New Member

I don't think you have to reboot every time it goes blank. If it happens again, try putting it to sleep and wait a few seconds. See if that works. I've not had this problem, but I'm using Helix2. Let me know if that works.
Search tags for this page
samsung galaxy s3 lost home screen
samsung galaxy s3 lost weather widget on home screen

widgetaps