Two Questions

Corsairkid

Reaction score
Hey guys, two questions for you.

1) How many Gmail accounts can the Moto Droid access at once? How about the Droid Eris? I have read that the Droid Eris can only access one Gmail account...not multiple ones.

2) If I buy a phone from a friend or via Ebay, is the manufacturer warranty still valid? If not, what are my options in case my phone becomes defective?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Can't say for the eris, and I don't know how many the motorola will access, but mine has two.. so the moto will do more than one.

2. Have no idea

OP
C

Corsairkid

Reaction score
1. Can't say for the eris, and I don't know how many the motorola will access, but mine has two.. so the moto will do more than one.

2. Have no idea

Thanks for the reply Sam. I am really torn between the two devices right now. I like the UI of the Eris, but the keyboard on the Droid would be nice too...But if I can't access more than one account on the Eris, that would be a big deal breaker.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone will chime in here soon, I'm sure.. did you search in the Eris-specific section on this forum?

Droids

Reaction score
I have 3 gmail accounts and my Exchange account setup and auto-syncing on the Droid. I don't know if there is a limit to the number of gmail and/or pop accounts.