1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Two Questions

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Corsairkid, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Corsairkid

Corsairkid New Member

Hey guys, two questions for you.

1) How many Gmail accounts can the Moto Droid access at once? How about the Droid Eris? I have read that the Droid Eris can only access one Gmail account...not multiple ones.

2) If I buy a phone from a friend or via Ebay, is the manufacturer warranty still valid? If not, what are my options in case my phone becomes defective?
  2. Corsairkid

Corsairkid New Member

*BUMP*

Anyone?
  3. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

1. Can't say for the eris, and I don't know how many the motorola will access, but mine has two.. so the moto will do more than one.

2. Have no idea
  4. Corsairkid

Corsairkid New Member

Thanks for the reply Sam. I am really torn between the two devices right now. I like the UI of the Eris, but the keyboard on the Droid would be nice too...But if I can't access more than one account on the Eris, that would be a big deal breaker.
  5. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Someone will chime in here soon, I'm sure.. did you search in the Eris-specific section on this forum?
  6. Droids

Droids New Member

I have 3 gmail accounts and my Exchange account setup and auto-syncing on the Droid. I don't know if there is a limit to the number of gmail and/or pop accounts.