Email Question (I've searched)

4runnerguy

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I've searched for my question and can't seem to find an answer.

I've added two of my emails to my Droid, but can't seem to get the third to work.

It's my college account. It's through gmail I believe, but it ends in g.clemson.edu. I go to g.clemson.edu to access it.

Anybody have some tips to get it working?

Thanks.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
I searched the clemson email faq for you. I dont have a google apps for education account so I can only repeat what I read.

Log in to your email as usual on your computer. Go to 'settings' and select the option to 'enable POP for all mail'. Also on this page there should be a link to 'configuration settings' for various email clients. The Droid will not likely be one of the choices but any one of them should give you what you need: incoming mail server and outgoing mail server. And the username should be the entire email address, not just whatever comes before the @.

The faq's I found are:
Google Apps for Education FAQ
Google Apps Training then click POP access

OP

4runnerguy

Reaction score
Alright man. I appreciate it. I actually figured it out right before you posted that. Took a little work.

Setting up my email has definitely been the hardest part of getting the Droid working.

Another question though. I set up my home email (Charter) to be forwarded to my gmail account. When I did this all of my emails were gone when I logged into my Charter account. Thought that was weird and I don't really like that.

OP

4runnerguy

Reaction score
For anyone having the same problem as me, I had to:

User name must be full email: [email protected], pop: pop.gmail.com, port 995, make sure you check SSL too.