Two Questions

EastPhilly

Reaction score
1. Settings > Data Manager > Email and Corporate Sync > Email Delivery > Data Push. From here One of my emails is checked off for data push and the other two are grayed out saying they do not support data push. All three are gmail accounts and all three under the same email settings. How can I get the other two to push data? All three are using the POP mail server, but when I try to do the "Verify Server" check only the one which can receive data push ever actually connects. In the advanced settings for each email they all have the same port numbers and settings so I don't know what the problem could be.
edit: I would like to have them all under the imap protocol so that changes from my phone reflect into the server and make the same changes on my computer.
edit 2: Did gmail help. My ports were the wrong numbers and the server addresses were not correct. Upon correcting those issues I was able to enable push for all accounts.

2. In the google play store is there any way to hide update notifications for apps? I have a few apps frozen but I still receive notifications of updates for them.

Last edited:
OP
E

EastPhilly

Reaction score
I know you can turn off ALL notifications, but I want to just hide certain apps from showing up on the list (kind of like windows updates).