1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

twitter and facebook

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by BlackHoleSlam, Sep 25, 2010.

1. BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam New Member

hey guys i downloaded the facebook and twitter apps and they run fine but the problem is anytime i want to do something ex. i want to follow someone it sends me to the browser is there better apps that can be used that allow all things to be done in app i have tweetdeck for twitter and the basic facebook app
  2. obxsalvo

obxsalvo New Member

When I go to Facebook I always scroll down to bottom of page and click " Full site " so I can work it as I do on my notebook.
  3. BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam New Member

okay but i rather have a good mobile app that lets me run everything thats the only thing i still like about apple they demand more from developers which is not really a good thing but gets the job done