Solved Free Social Networking App Supporting FB and Twitter?

doniago

Reaction score
So I've been using Hootsuite for quite awhile now. One of its primary virtues, for me, is that I can crosspost to Twitter and Facebook simultaneously as it seems my friends are evenly split between the two.
What recently became a downside is that it only supports three social network accounts, and I'd like to add another.
Is anyone aware of a decent social networking app that supports crossposting to Facebook and Twitter and allows for multiple accounts? I'd like a minimum of four.
Thanks for any assistance!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Not aware of any free ones that support more than one twitter or facebook accounts.

Buffer and Everypost support multiple twitter and fb accounts but are subscription based.

OP
D

doniago

Reaction score
Just found Tweetcaster. I think we may have a winner, though it's not as refined as Hootsuite.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not sure if the free version does, but Plume had facebook and Twitter integration. I had the paid version, but left when they messed up the beta, so I probably shouldn't even recommend them.

I was part of the beta group and we gave them TONS of feedback on stuff that was broken. I got so tired of the mess that I switched back to the "solid" version and they pushed what was that beta as an update a few days later, with stuff still broken.

The app has really declined since LevelUp Studios sold it, but if/when they work the bugs out, it's still a solid app. Just not sure I trust them to not push another junky update.

OP
D

doniago

Reaction score
^Wow, that makes me sad.

Tweetcaster's working well for me, which probably means Twitter or Hootsuite will buy it sometime in the next month. :/ It's not as polished as I'd like, but it does support multiple accounts and does what I really need it to do.

Thanks for the input everyone!