Missing feature since ICS - Social Network Integration

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by CurGeorge8, Nov 18, 2012.

1. CurGeorge8

CurGeorge8 New Member

I've noticed that with the upgrade to ICS, Motorola has removed their social networking accounts that were 'baked' directly into the OS. I have yet to find, and am still looking for, a decent replacement.

Specifically, for these three tasks:
    1. Making one post and have it send to twitter, Facebook & linked in simultaneously. HootSuite is OK, but not ideal. Seesmic Ping is good, but it was just purchased by HootSuite, which means its days are numbered as a standalone service. That and Ping has limitations with the number of messages you can send per day with their free plan.
    2. Direct integration with my contact list. Specifically, if I wanted to tweet someone, send them a facebook message, write on their wall, etc.; I just pulled up their name in my contacts, and could send them a message directly from there. Now, I have to open up either the twitter or facebook app, then look them up, and send a message through that app.
    3. Integration with Social Network profile pictures.
    I've tried many different programs, including the native apps, HootSuite, Tweet Deck, Seesmic, & Seesmic Ping. I have been using Contact sync for Facebook to get profile pictures, but that's all it does.

Any other suggestions?
  2. CurGeorge8

CurGeorge8 New Member

Search tags for this page

update razr lost social network app