Tweetcaster Question - Where it opens on the feed

jawa6969

Reaction score
When I open the app, I want it to stay at the last tweet that I read. That way I can scroll through what I have not read since the last time. You know, not rocket science stuff here. Tweetdeck "remembers" the spot. But with Tweetcaster, sometimes it opens at my last read tweet and sometimes it opens from the top (which sucks). Anybody know the deal? Is there a setting I am not seeing? Thanks in advance.

Peace

ktklein72

Reaction score
I experience this A LOT on my Droid X2 and hp TouchPad. I've reported the issue under the last three builds numerous times. Basically I was told they are aware some devices are doing this and that whenever it happens I should send the logs. I've sent logs dozens of times and have never received a single reply back. I have found (most of the time) if I open TC it will remember where it left off last (sometimes) but if I open when I get a notification of new tweets it is almost always at the top which forces you to scroll backwards in time (which REALLY REALLY sucks big time!!!) I don't have a fix, but at least you're not alone...

OP
jawa6969

jawa6969

Reaction score
So.... it's not supposed to do this but does for some people. Nice [not]. Thanks for the heads up. Misery loves company. Other than this one issue, the app owns for Twitter. But it's starting to become a BIG issue for me. [sigh]

ktklein72

Reaction score
Misery does indeed love company my friend. One day maybe they will fix it. One day...

Sent from HP TouchDroid using Tapatalk