1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

K9 Mail - Mark all as read shortcut

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mileskb, Nov 1, 2011.

1. mileskb

mileskb New Member

I'm fairly new to Android and learned real fast that if I think of a feature, chances are it's there I just haven't looked hard enough.

I know the menu-method to Mark All As Read in K9, but is there a shortcut. I get a LOT of mail and about 90% of it is stuff I will read later. Tech articles and the like. So I usually just scroll my list of new mail, see if there is anything important than "mark all read". The whole ( menu - scroll - mark-all-read - approve ) routine is getting old. I was hoping there was some swipe or press'n hold at the folder level I was just missing.

Press'n HOld.. then mark-all-read would be acceptable. If not that, is there at least a way to not have to "accept" the action every time. I mean really... after jumping through all the hoops to get to the Mark All Read... You'd think it would pretty obvious it was done on purpose and YES and I want to Mark-All-Read...

Thanks in advance
Search tags for this page

android mark k9 mail read

droid email mark all as read
droid x mail mark all as read
k-9 android where is mark as read
k-9 mark all read

k9 mail mark all read

k9 mail.mark mulriple as read
mail markss.com
mail markss.com loc:us
mail mrk com