TV Guide App

bubbabod

Reaction score
When I was away from home for a couple months I downloaded the free TV Guide App. I used an option to remind me when one program was coming on, thinking it would remind me for the one program. Instead I get many reminders per day for this program and have done everything to cancel the series reminder and can't do it. Does anyone know how to do it and can walk me through? I even uninstalled the app and then installed it again the next day and it continued the reminders.
Then I uninstalled it and installed a different TV Guide app, and I still get reminders. Help!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
open the app then hit the menu button and choose settings. the bottom option in settings is manage reminders. you can remove them from there. i know how you feel, i once accidentally added reminders to the entire series of south park instead of one particular episode. i was getting a notification like every hour or so.

wireless

Reaction score
Go to the Calender on your phone and delete the reminder next time just put it on new episode

DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you add reminders for the whole. Series from the app and then delete them from the calendar I think they will just sync again later. That's what happened to me.

tappin and a talkin

wireless

Reaction score
It happened to me last week and that's what I did and it stopped so just try it
DroidForums App