Tutorials

Stacman

Reaction score
I think we need a new category to take advantage of some member's knowledge, and eliminate redundant questions.

Tutorials and/or How To's for even the simplest of tasks would be a good thing...

Enter

Reaction score
We do, it's just everyone who joins the site immediately just posts a topic instead of reading. Simply because some people have problems with their stock and are looking for a quick fix so they can be relieved of the stress that their phone is not broken anymore.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It would have to be done as single posts. Instead of a stickied thread where people might overlook things, someone would have to do a single write up, have it reviewed, and then have it posted and then have the thread locked. lotta work and time involved to streamline.

M

Matth3w

I have done a couple and put them in my sig. I could help no problem if it needed done.

M

Matth3w

I usually New Posts, but yeah... I started a FAQ thread the other day and didn't realize that section was there either. Perhaps it should be moved to the top of the forum instead of the bottom so people have to scroll past it to get the sub-sections.

OP
S

Stacman

Reaction score
we do, it's just everyone who joins the site immediately just posts a topic instead of reading. Simply because some people have problems with their stock and are looking for a quick fix so they can be relieved of the stress that their phone is not broken anymore.

what??????