Tutorials or How-tos for installing a new screen?

kinesis

Reaction score
Already have the new screen and the right equipment -- but I can't find anything on the 'net regarding this particular phone... Anybody know if the HD has a similar make-up to other models that I could go by in directions?

Thanks.

OP
K

kinesis

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I start the process by removing the back kevlar first? It seems *JUST* different enough that silver lining down the middle that it could be o

snowman

Reaction score
the phone just came out why not just have it replaced it's warranty don't you have insurance? if not take it out 5.15 a month then send it in next month
you try and replace there not gonna warranty it?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
the phone just came out why not just have it replaced it's warranty don't you have insurance? if not take it out 5.15 a month then send it in next month

Cracked screen, no stock warranty will ever in a million years cover that. I was under the assumption that if you dont get any insurance at the time of purchase, you have (I believe only a few weeks to add insurance without a physical inspection), I would bring it in for a "physical inspection" and a hundred dollar bill and have them add it, then call and they will cover it, but they will send you a refurb.

jimmythegent

Reaction score

Just looked into it, you only have 30 days to add insurance, and thats that. And the warranty does not cover damage. Done and done.

snowman

Reaction score
They just opened up the warranty period that you can take it out
I think it was 5.15 or 5.45 a month and everything is covered even if the screen is broke, lost thrown on the ground whatever
I did it last week so it should still be open
I read on another forum the insurance period was just opened up , I called and yes I took it out, got my phone a while back (over 30)

Last edited:

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I think it was 5.15 or 5.45 a month and everything is covered even if the screen is broke, lost thrown on the ground whatever
I read on another forum the insurance period was just opened up , I called and yes I took it out, got my phone a while back (over 30)

Really... I'm gonna call and get it then. 5.bucks a month is nothing compared to two replacing a cracked screen

jimmythegent

Reaction score

Come to find out I've had insurance ALL along lol..

Its 6.99 with a 99 dollar deductible. Covers everything. I might drop it. If I do I have 30 days to get it back.