1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New LCD Screen not working

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by aayers, Jan 27, 2012.

1. aayers

aayers New Member

Hello,

I cracked my screen about a month ago. I bought a new screen in the case and replaced it. Unfortunately, I wasn't as careful as I should have been and I cracked my LCD screen. I have since bought a new LCD screen for my Incredible and tried putting it in. Whenever I try to turn on my phone, the LCD screen doesn't show anything. I know it turns on, since I can feel the phone vibrate on. I just can't see anything. I first ran into the problem of buying the wrong screen for my DInc and so had to buy the other, correct, LCD screen for it. I have put both in and they both do this. I feel it come on, but I can't see anything. Knowing that I have the right screen for my particular Incredible, does anyone know what I could possibly be doing wrong? I bought a Droid 1 in the meantime and I hate it. I want my Incredible back up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Search tags for this page
droid 2 lcd not working
droid 2 lcd screen not working
droid incredible 2 lcd screen doesnt work
droid incredible display screen not responding
droid incredible screen doesn't work

droid incredible screen not working

droid lcd screen not working

htc droid incredible 2 screen not turning on
incredible 2 lcd not working
new display screen on droid incredible not working
new lcd screen did not work on droid