Music starts on its own/no tutorial

droidnoob

Reaction score
Music starts playing on my phone on its own. Sometimes its with Music App and sometimes its Pandora. My phone will be on standby with screen locked and off then suddenly music starts playing. I can't check the tutorial to see if I'm doing something to trigger it because the tutorial doesn't run either. As soon as I touch Begin it makes me force quit. I use a Skull Candy hands free set if that has anything to do with the music problem. Help!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Does it do this went the Skull Candy hands free set is not used?

OP
D

droidnoob

Reaction score
That appeared to have worked. Thanks. I wonder if it was because it was Skull Candy or a problem with other hands free sets/headphones as well? Or the 3.5mm jack itself when used? Ill try other headphones? Regarding the tutorial I get an error that says: Setup Wizard (process com.android.setupwizard) unexpectedly stopped. Then I have to force quit.

OP
D

droidnoob

Reaction score
Ok. I tried it with another Skull Candy hands free and a normal set of 3.5 headphones (only). It happened on all three now and specifically when I jiggle the jack without pressing any buttons. I don't think that is normal but I don't know because the tutorial doesn't run.

normwerner

Reaction score
I have had the same problem on my Droid even though I don't have any earphones or bluetooth earphone attached. Pandora just talkes off on its own from time to time, often not at a good time for music to be playing. I have go in and manually stop it. I finally just removed Pandora bebause it had become really annoying. I'm hopig that the OTA updtae will fix that too and I can put Pandora back on.

Norm