trying to sbf

greezy

Reaction score
i have been searching and searching for this answer but all i have found is people saying make sure you have the correct drivers and linking to the correct PACK of drivers but no one is saying what driver sho9uld be installed and what it should say in device manager.

WHAT IM TRYING TO DO

gota send the droid x back to the factory so i wanna put it back to brand new. factory reset isnt doing it for me.

running rsd lite v4.8 on windows 7 64bit with the motorola drivers instaling whatever they think my phone needs. i have all the files i need but the problem is its not showing up in rsd. currently my device manager is showing under the adb interface tab 'MOT COMPOSITE ADB INTERFACE'. i remember doing this along time ago and it showed something different.

the phone is a droidX 2.3.3 ota unrooted but still have superuser icon

i have spent way too much time on this. I'm not an expert in this and dont claim to ever be, but it seems most 'experts' are only repeating what this site has already said. and the answer of 'make sure you have the correct divers' doesnt help if you dont know what the correct drivers are. im sure you realize a driver is a single inf file and not an exe file that contains many inf drivers.

thanx for the help weather i get it or not.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The correct drivers are installed by a .exe via Motorola's site. The reason all the "experts" are saying the same thing is cause it's correct information.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums