1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

trouble with music downloads

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by jodowd, Aug 25, 2010.

1. jodowd

jodowd New Member

New to this forum, still having trouble connecting to PC to download music to Droid Eris.

Have been advised to select "mount as disk drive" which I did, but when I go to "my computer" on PC, there's no Droid device there to download files to.

Also, how do you know if you have an SD card installed?

TIA for any help on this. I'm new, but I catch on...fairly...quick!

Best regards,

Jim O'Dowd, Franklin, TN
  2. richelandrews

richelandrews New Member

Thanks for sharing this. Maybe some of you hopes to convert YouTube music into MP3. I have here a tool that converts YouTube music into MP3. Here's how, just paste the URL of the chosen music video that you want to convert and in a couple of minutes, it will be converted. No hassle cause its 100 % free!! YouTube to MP3 Converter | flockee.com
  3. angelinaS31

angelinaS31 New Member

I think it would virus problem did you scan your device?
  4. ricky24

ricky24 New Member

AllMyMusic for Mac - Record any music from any online radio station for Mac users

AllMyMusic for Mac - Record any music from any online radio station for Mac users

This video tutorial is going to show you three steps to record YouTube music on Mac easily. Follow it and you can record your favorite audios from any websites like YouTube, MySpace, Pandora, Napster, etc. as you like.