Trouble restoring a Liberty backup, HELP

gambit07

Reaction score
Hey guys, the last couple days has just been full of problems with my X. I backed my phone up today and restored to a previous backup I'd had from about 5 days ago when my gps was working to see if that would fix it. Unfortunately it did not and now I cannot get back into bootstrap to go back to my backup today. Settings is not showing up for me. I've tried going into root explorer and fixing the permissions there but it won't allow me to. Settings shows up under the list of system/apps but it will not allow changes to it. I'm at my wits end trying to get this stupid thing to work. I can't get into bootstrap because if I try to install bootstrap it gives me an error "unable to remount file system read/write". Does ANYBODY have some suggestions for me? I'd really rather not SBF as I have quite a bit of stuff on the phone from my backup today that I'd like to backup before I do so. Also I was hoping to wait until Liberty GB final came out to wipe everything but that's not going to happen. I may also end up having to send the phone back to VZW as the GPS is just not working. Any help is appreciated. Thanks