Trouble Mounting with USB?

bdizz07

Reaction score
So i connected the USB to the laptop and then to the Droid 2 and it makes the noise and u can see the USB drivers install on the bottom and it asks if u want to install the Motorola drivers or open to view files.

I installed all the drivers and everything already but when i drag the message bar down it says USB Connections and i tap it and it says....
>PC ONLY
>WINDOWS MOBILE SYNC
>USB MASS STORAGE
>CHARGE ONLY

Doesnt give me and option for MOUNT anywhere. Im very confused on what to do. I watched a video on this and i did everything correct but im just not getting a MOUNT notification anywhere just those 4 i mentioned above.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Select USB Mass storage and your devices SD card will mount, select charge only and your device just charges

I am not sure about the other two (I have a D1)

OP
bdizz07

bdizz07

Reaction score
Thanks man it worked doin that, i guess the Droid 2's dont have the manual MOUNT option its AUTO with the mass storage then.

I used ringdroid to do the ringer for notifications cuz it doesnt let u select for txts or anything just for call tones.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use ringdroid too, you can make some nice ringtones :)

OP
bdizz07

bdizz07

Reaction score
I use PHONEZOO.COM and customize them there then just send them to my phone and make them ringers from ringdroid without having to custom do them again.