Trouble booting up my verizon samsung galaxy note 3( Rooted and safestrap recovery)

gmflyer23

Reaction score
I rooted my phone last week and waited to dl a recovery, which ended up being SS . I'm new to this process but I have been reading a little on what's been going on in the world of rooting and recovery. Out of nowhere, my phone stopped booting up. When I turn it on, all I get is or should I say as far as it gets, is the verizon logo. Has anyone had this happen to them? I sure would appreciate a little help on this issue. I've tried puling the battery and going into SS recovery and booting up from there. Please, any ideas???

KaChow

Reaction score
Try this Power off the device. Then hold down in this order [Volume Up+Home Button+Power Button] this will launch you into the Android System Recovery. I would first, suggest, wiping the Cache, use the Up and Down Volume buttons to go Up and Down and Use the Power button to Select. Wipe the Cache and then Reboot. See if that works, if that doesn't, go back into Android Recovery and Do a Factory Reset with a Reboot. If that doesn't work, then follow my [TOOLS] thread here and this will get you going again. :biggrin:

OP
G

gmflyer23

Reaction score
Ok , so I tried both of those methods and I didn't get anywhere. I hope this last method works as I'm starting to think that I bricked my phone. I do want to thank you for replying so quickly, as I have not had very much time to concentrate on getting my phone back in working condition. Hopefully this last thread {TOOLS} helps me do just that.