1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

VIDEO Galaxy Note 3 How To Boot Into Recovery and Odin Download Mode

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Oct 17, 2013.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

With Root now available for the Note 3 and SafeStrap and possibly a full blown bootloader unlock coming soon to the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 you will want to know how to boot into Recovery and Odin mode on this device. Booting into recovery mode will be required for flashing files once custom recovery is released, and Odin mode is required for flashing stock images when you need to unbrick your device. Check out the video above for the methods!
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  2. chefb

chefb Member

Dmx I'm surprised that i have not see. A review from you on this device... is this your daily driver...will you drop it for a nexus?
  3. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

The Note 3 is my daily driver. I will be grabbing the Nexus 5 but wont use it as a daily driver since im on Verizon. Ive got an unboxing video coming to my channel today
  4. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

Hate to bring bad news but the bootloader unlock isn't looking good. And subsequent updates will ruin root and any safestrap. Save up for the dev edition if you want to play and keep playing *without a lot of hoops to jump through that is!
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
Search tags for this page
boot into recovery note 3
boot note 3 into recovery
download mode note 3

galaxy note 3 recovery mode

how to boot into recovery note 3
how to boot note 3 into recovery
note 3 boot into recovery
note 3 download mode

note 3 odin mode

note 3 recovery mode