1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Transition Animations

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by Stretch2m, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Stretch2m

Stretch2m New Member

2. ZeroBarrier

ZeroBarrier Banned

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but this ROM has a bunch of different transition animations already...

Give it a try; during a phone call hit the keypad button, look at how the folders open and close their lids when opening and closing them, etc.
  3. aamzalag

aamzalag New Member

the transition animations work wonderfully with this rom. i been using them since i found them 2 days ago. Ttry them out. u may wanna download spare parts tho to make them a little less choppy/ fast. They start out at really fast speeds.
  4. fizeke136

fizeke136 New Member

sorry if this is a dumb question but where do you go to change the transition animations? is it done through spare parts?

Never mind I figured it out. I've never used the spare parts app so i had no clue it was there. Sorry for posting before trying it out
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2010