Flashable Fonts

coltzfan

Reaction score
I was over at the miui-dev forums and found a thread over at XDA about flashable fonts. The first link I couldn't get any of them to work on my D-1 but the second as ones specifically designed for MIUI and they work great.

200 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way! - xda-developers

This one is for miui roms

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] (11/19) MIUI_EVO v0.11.19 n1 based stable!!!

just plop the zip on your SDcard and flash with clockwork and they come out great.

kingdroid81

Reaction score
I was over at the miui-dev forums and found a thread over at XDA about flashable fonts. The first link I couldn't get any of them to work on my D-1 but the second as ones specifically designed for MIUI and they work great.

200 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way! - xda-developers

This one is for miui roms

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] (11/19) MIUI_EVO v0.11.19 n1 based stable!!!

just plop the zip on your SDcard and flash with clockwork and they come out great.

Thanks for the great find ! Now maybe they could start coming out with more Miui Font Packs.dancedroid

hbah427

Reaction score
I've made one with Helvetica Neue, which for Hipsters is a Godsend when dealing with Arial font.

Download and Flash like a regular ROM.

Also, most often, you can just replace the files in /system/fonts/ (inside the zip file) with whatever font you like, just be sure to rename them Arial.ttf, Arial-Bold.ttf, and Clocktopia.ttf.

Last edited:

sawzaw

Reaction score
I've made one with Helvetica Neue, which for Hipsters is a Godsend when dealing with Arial font.

Also, most often, you can just replace the files in /system/fonts/ (inside the zip file) with whatever font you like, just be sure to rename them Arial.ttf, Arial-Bold.ttf, and Clocktopia.ttf.

Thanks for this! I'm just curious, I have all the ITC fonts on my computer such as avant garde and helvetica, but none of them are .ttf and are unusable in android, how did you convert the fonts to True Type?

hbah427

Reaction score

Thanks for this! I'm just curious, I have all the ITC fonts on my computer such as avant garde and helvetica, but none of them are .ttf and are unusable in android, how did you convert the fonts to True Type?

I'd try Online Font Converter