MIUI Noob Question

abraham3660

Reaction score
So i tried MIUI the day it came out, and i definitly like how different it was but boy was it a nightmare on the first few days so i quickly abandoned it. Recently i came back to the latest version v4.0 and WOW! It's amazing how far this rom has come! So anyway I'm a major noob now to the whole MIUI and i have a question. I recently saw a set-up like this and he provided this link. Is this a theme or a totally different ROM? Please explain, and keep in mind a am a total MIUI noob haha. Thanks!

Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=801833

OP
abraham3660

abraham3660

Reaction score
Oh well that sucks this looked rely cool. Do you recommend any themes or rely recommend anything that I should check out. I'm just trying to catch up haha.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I always recommend trying all the roms out atleast for a little while and seeing how they work for you. Roms can run different on phones so what works for me may not necessarily work for you. So just go through them till you find one you really like. The MIUI rom is pretty amazing but I haven't kept up with it as of late.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it will get there, Im actually in the process of making a theme port thread and trying to consolidate all the links to what.

Once I start the thread, I will try to keep the OP updated as much as possible. It would be greatly helpful if others can post in there with any links they have...and describe what comes with the link

It will be up in a bit. Searching through threads right now to compile a list of links.

be patient! These will eventually start getting ported over and available probably at a rate that will be difficult for me to keep up with.

OP
abraham3660

abraham3660

Reaction score
No I just meant for this ROM. I flash a lot of ROMs. I was just sayin that this ROM has came so far last time I tried it the day it came out. I just don't know what's new out there.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No I just meant for this ROM. I flash a lot of ROMs. I was just sayin that this ROM has came so far last time I tried it the day it came out. I just don't know what's new out there.

I knew what you meant. There are themes that have been ported over and we are using them on MIUI 4.1.1 already...its just they are scattered around the forum in various threads...on random pages. I had to hunt some down and start a thread.

Its here so far. Hopefully this will grow and eventually become a sticky.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/90982-official-miui-theme-thread.html