transferring apps?

dunamis

Reaction score
if you currently own the droid, will the apps be transferable to the "Incredible" when you log in to google account?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
interesting question! i doubt we'll know until someone actually gets one....i hope so tho:D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would think so. Interesting question though...

Wadzii

Reaction score
apps are tied to your google account right? there shouldnt be any reason why you couldnt hard reset the droid, the log into the new phone and access everything

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should just sign in with same Google account and BAM! Should be there ready to download.

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
Should just sign in with same Google account and BAM! Should be there ready to download.

are you commenting from experience from another android phone...or are you assuming (which makes sense)....?

TBolt

Reaction score
Is the OP asking about Google Apps or a downloaded application?

If Google Apps (personal email, docs, spreadsheets, etc.) - that's all in the cloud; so, as kellex said . . . you would be able to log in from any Internet-connected device.

OP
D

dunamis

Reaction score
Is the OP asking about Google Apps or a downloaded application?

If Google Apps (personal email, docs, spreadsheets, etc.) - that's all in the cloud; so, as kellex said . . . you would be able to log in from any Internet-connected device.

I was referring to downloaded apps...

BzB

Reaction score
think about it this way, for those people who needed a replacement droid for whatever reason, all they did was sign into the google account on the new phone and their apps were there. i would expect it to work the same way when switching to the incredible.

in my case i'll create a completely new google account for the incredible since i'll also be keeping my droid.

TBolt

Reaction score
this will be my first Droid -- are you guys talking about your login to the Android Marketplace?

Thanks . . . just trying to catch up. :reddroid: