1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Transferring apps

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by tgs3838, Sep 8, 2011.

1. tgs3838

tgs3838 New Member

Well I have a couple quick questions. I ordered my Bionic last night. Right now I have a Droid 2. I was just wondering if there was a way to transfer apps over to the new phone without losing all the data that the app has. Not sure if im explaing it right or not. But is there an app or program I can use that saves the apps/data from the D2. That will then upload it to the new Bionic? I just hate losing all the progress to game like angry birds. Or info Iv built up in other apps. Just kinda a pain in the butt to start everything from scratch. I have titanium backup on my D2. And I have all my stuff backed up. But not sure if that will do what Im looking for. Thanks for any help or info
Search tags for this page

transferring all my stuff from droidx to droidx2