Transferring Apps

TOPDOG954

Reaction score
I have bought several apps on my previous Droidx as well as books for the kindle app. I was wondering how I transfer those items without having top pay for them again?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Apps are linked to your account. Once you sign in with your Google Account go to the market and look at "My Apps". Scroll down and you'll see a heading called "Not installed". Those are all your paid apps.

As for the Kindle apps. All those book purchased should be linked to your Amazon Account.

OP
T

TOPDOG954

Reaction score
Thanks, I found where my apps were in the market place. However I still cannot find where my books from Amazon kindle are. I did notice that there was an "archive" option. Maybe I had to archive the books in order to access them. I thought there would be a section showing the items that I bought, but there isn't. Ant ideas?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Thanks, I found where my apps were in the market place. However I still cannot find where my books from Amazon kindle are. I did notice that there was an "archive" option. Maybe I had to archive the books in order to access them. I thought there would be a section showing the items that I bought, but there isn't. Ant ideas?

I don't use kindle so i'm not sure why. I would think you could re grab them