transfer text from one phone to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I agree with Mustang. SMS Backup & Restore is simple, easy to use and backs up all texts and call history in seconds. Then a few seconds later it's all on your replacement / freshly restored phone. Great app!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jamsntery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
I'm glad it worked so well for you. As for the Mobiledic phone transfer app, I bought it years ago to use with my (then) Palm; it was a much better solution than the mobile app. When I switched to an iPhone, I was able to also move from iPhone to Android — either for free or at very low cost, and of course that version works for my iPhone now. I'd forgotten that it was originally rather expensive, so I'm delighted that you found a more reasonable solution.
I have tried it , Phone Transfer allows you to transfer the files like messages , contacts, pictures, call logs and so on. The majority of hot phone brands which runs the operating system like iOS, Android and Symbian are also supported. Easily and fast, thanks

Hnaem

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
If you want to transfer data between two similar equipment, it is easy to do , if you are going to transfer data between two different phone device , i now have not found any tool can complete the task

Rorence

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone
Twitter
Aloce
After reading the whole post, I have learned more about this topic. Thank you so much.

deveauwelle32

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone
Ijust have a new phone, and quickly transfer all my old phone text messages to this phone, I see this topic and find a MobiKin mobile transfer software, and it works well on my side, you can try the way to transfer data between two phones.

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OPPO NEO 7
I use SMS Backup+. It syncs them with your gmail account so just have to log into gmails and then tell it to resync. Yea, any text back up is a life saver when you flash roms at all.

Sent from my Liberated D2G
thanks for sharing, really helpful.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am also facing same problem
Welcome to the Forum. Have you tried any of the apps previously mentioned in this thread? Did they not work the way you expected?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
I use sms backup also but put it in my Dropbox folder. Once Dropbox is on the other phone backup is there and just restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.