Tranquility 3.5

Reaction score
Ya, it was leaked on the paid tbh app by accident but pulled off for more testing. Personally I'd rather wait for a thoroughly tested out version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

undertothenight

Reaction score
Help!

I upgraded no problem to Tranq 3.5 but screwed up something doing a reboot. Stupidly I SBF'd and now cannot get back into my phone. If anyone had a chance to grab the SBF file and could somehow send it to me I would be so thankfull. If I cannot find it am I bricked for good or do I wait for SBF update?

[email protected]

Last edited:

stone7187

Reaction score
I upgraded no problem to Tranq 3.5 but screwed up something doing a reboot. Stupidly I SBF'd and now cannot get back into my phone. If anyone had a chance to grab the SBF file and could somehow send it to me I would be so thankfull. If I cannot find it am I bricked for good or do I wait for SBF update?

[email protected]

This should settle your problem....and google the newest rsd Lite which is 4.9 and wallahh..!

Droid X 2.2 Full SBF leaked - Download now

bcals0087

Reaction score
this won't work on the new 2.3.32 release, if you do it, you'll be bricked until they have a full sbf for this version. There is a system sbf floating around somewhere, but make sure it's the right version.

undertothenight

Reaction score
Already Bricked

Im currently locked out, my only question is my phone bricked for good or do I simply wait for the new SBF? I looked all over for an SBF for 2.3.320 but had no luck. If anyone knows where I can get one email me please. [email protected] I appreciate everyones help :) I learned a valuable lesson about hacking my phone with this that is for sure.

Reaction score
Just put Tranquility 3.5 on over Focused last night to try it out. So far I'm loving it. When I first installed I did not wipe the data/cache since they said not to in the instructions, I did format like they said though. This resulted in a droid eye bootloop so I booted into recovery and wiped data/cache since that was all I could really do short of the system .sbf and thankfully it booted right up afterwards. Rom is VERY fast, love the transitions too and it has HDMI support AND the dialer goes sideways in the car dock! Clocked up to 1350 ULV and this thing has been screaming along all morning.

Only issue I have run into is the calender widget keeps FCing but that is nitpicking and it probably just needs a re-install since ones from the market work.

This ROM reminds me of when I had Apex on the phone, just way faster with more options and so far no soft reboot issues that I was having daily with Apex.

Reaction score
You sync by adding in your facebook account in the accounts section of the system settings. Works fine.

gixxerboy

Reaction score
im loving this rom but i keep gettin rebooted every 2-4 hours completly by it self i really like this rom but i cant take the rebooting has anyone else encounterd this i stopped over clocking and reinstalled it is there anything else i should be doin

Reaction score
Haven't had that issue at all. Is your LCD density set at stock 240? If not that can cause issues. Besides that I don't know. Try system.sbf and re-install? I spent literally all night getting my 3.5 setup and themed how I want and it flies. Not quite as fast as rubix focused but close and everything functions.