Trade Anyone?

FijiFa5

Reaction score
hey guys, i have had my htc eris for about 2 weeks now and gotta say, love the phone but i really want to own the motorola instead. If anybody out there is willing to trade let me know. I will throw in some Accesories...

IMG_0562.jpg

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Good Luck on that one.....

OP
F

FijiFa5

Reaction score
Im throwing in a 16gig micro, car charger, and another clear plastic cover also

Guchi

Reaction score
if you only have had it 2 weeks take it back and trade it in

OP
F

FijiFa5

Reaction score
if you only have had it 2 weeks take it back and trade it in

true...but....this is my second exchange and vzw will not let me trade it for another device.

D

dezidez87

I didnt wanna start a whole nother post about the same thing so If anyone's looking for a MOTO Droid... PM me or see my email in the prev post!
I dunno if I'm even doing the right thing DOWNGRADING to an Eris, so if I cant get rid of my Droid, i'll still be cool :icon_ lala:

mhotovec

Reaction score
I didnt wanna start a whole nother post about the same thing so If anyone's looking for a MOTO Droid... PM me or see my email in the prev post!
I dunno if I'm even doing the right thing DOWNGRADING to an Eris, so if I cant get rid of my Droid, i'll still be cool :icon_ lala:

'downgrading' humph!

:)

D

dezidez87

'downgrading' humph!

:)
NOO i mean no disss, I was just stating unbiased fact.lol I'm wanting to get rid of my Droid for an Eris, you see. It is in fact a downgrade in many ways, but its the downgrade for ME!lol
and lol@ Eris = Jitterbug