trade droid eris?

calevin

Reaction score
hi my name is calevin,
i hve a droid eris, its in mint condition, beacuse i only used it for about a week aand a half, but i dont like all touch screens so i put my service on my old phone so that way i can keep the eris clean and fresh to trade. i am really fond of the motorola droid and would like to trade my eris for the motorola. it has a charger and case with a screen protector. i can send pictures of the phone if anyone is interested, if you are email me at [email protected] ,
thanks =]

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Serious? Droid has touch screens too. I sold my eris replacement to get my droid. What a pos the eris is.

RootedEris

Reaction score
the eris is a good phone that costs half the price of the moto droid ......i personally have yet to see anything (besides froyo themes) that the motorola droid can do that my eris cant do ..........still no ones trading u a MotoDroid for ur eris

eriscrazy

Reaction score
agreed the Eris is a great phone i love mine. but alas you will not get anyone to trade you for the eris. i myself am prob going to get the moto droid on my next upgrade cycle because of the froyo capabilitys. :droideris:

HTC D

Reaction score
I love my Eris too. I just came from a WM6.1 phone. So I'm happy that I'm even on Android. I have 9 months left until my upgrade and hopefully by then, Android 3.5/4 will be out. I can't wait!