Tracking a phone

TyrantII

Reaction score
This is what small claims court is for. Tracking other spying is ill advised, and in all likelihood is illegal in your state, not to mention a big invasion of privacy.

z96Cobra

Reaction score
If it's on a line added to your account, you have 2 options that I can think of.
1. Tell her to return it to you or you will report it as stolen.
2. Go to your Verizon account and put an old phone on that number. This will at least stop her from making tons of calls and costing you more money.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Report as stolen....

I do believe there is also a way to suspend an account through verizon online account. In fact i know ive seen the option but have had no need to explore it further. Goto verizonwireless.com and do it, or just go into verizon wireless store and see what your options are.

But yeah...you sound like a creeper jealous ex bf who got dumped for his best friend and is so super bitter that you are willing to stalk her in order to get a gift back that you probably only bought for her in order to try and keep her around.

I was that best friend that got the girl, and me and her both laughed as she enjoyed free cell phone service on a nice phone....for 6 months because he didnt know what to do. He ended up just not paying for it and like it has been mentioned here already....all it did was hurt his credit and she was out of a phone for ½ a day. Yeah...he showed her.......

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Yes it is possible that you can track any android phone secretly. There are many software are available for your help. I am also using tracking software for my wife and keep in touch with her mobile activities. It very simple and efficient way to track your desired mobile phone.

My ex wife did that too when she was trying to justify her cheating by catching me. I wasnt, but the insecure jealousy wasnt subdued.

It always amazes me the lengths that spouses, s.o's ex lovers will go to to justify their own feelings of personal inadequacies....

Why use a secret app to track your wife when latitude is available other than to snoop and spy. I mean...if you want to know if she has arrived safely, or use it to monitor your kids movements.....there should be no need for secret spy stuff.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible