Touchscreen not working at all (solved)

Thymight Cafe

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
MOTOROLA XT1254
Yesterday was nagivating, when I touch the screen to activate an app, the touchscreen freeze, well I resetted the cellphone a lot of time but still stuck, and also reset to factory settings and wipe data, not working, finally hours later of search I found the issue the digitizer, is the responsible for touch reactions of the screen, located in the superior left corner, the only thing you do is press for 5 seconds in that area and the sreen working right again, I hope so this thread helps a many persons with this trouble.
I have read your post over and over again but I can't find "located in the superior left corner". Please can you really show me this "located in the superior left corner". I'm experiencing this problem; touchscreen frozen. I have reset the phone but still not working. I'll be glad if you show by a picture.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have read your post over and over again but I can't find "located in the superior left corner". Please can you really show me this "located in the superior left corner". I'm experiencing this problem; touchscreen frozen. I have reset the phone but still not working. I'll be glad if you show by a picture.
The post you quoted was from 2012 and I don't think that person posts here anymore.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk