Touchdown vs. not having Touchdown

Rikybob

Reaction score
I wonder if one uses Touchdown are they charged the Exchange premium by Verizon for their client?

I have not seen that charge yet when I bought my Touchdown (on special a month ago for 10 bux!)

Anyone?

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Nope, there is no upcharge. I had 2 Blackberrys and when I got the 2 Droids the sales guy said "good news, your bill is going down $30 per month, so I was happy.

Rikybob

Reaction score
So just to summarize...........cost 10 bux (20 now), is light years ahead of the native application and does not cost you on a monthy basis?

Hmmmm

darreno1

Reaction score
^yep. I missed the $10 deal but didn't hesitate to cough up the $20.
And absolutely no extra charge on top of the the regular $30 monthly.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
I had to do the $20, however, was the only way my company's IT folks would let me sync w/Android. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper--I have something that's not only approved (by our Security natzis), but works!

- Mega

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I had to do the $20, however, was the only way my company's IT folks would let me sync w/Android. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper--I have something that's not only approved (by our Security natzis), but works!

- Mega

Same here, But got mine for $10 ;)

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Gah! Oh well, at least I can take pleasure in the fact I was the lone person who really pushed them to approve an Android solution. LOL

- Mega