Touchdown Update

Reaction score
I've had Touchdown for a few months and love it. For use with an exchange server, it is the only way to go. It just got better with the update pushed out today.

New features are smaller icons that are now at the bottom of the screen in stead of on the left side. This leaves you a larger reading window and the look is great.

Other needed feature is a full pinch/zoom for when you are reading e-mails. This is great stuff. Kudos to the developers for listening to feedback and making the product even better.
dancedroid

There may be other features that are new or improved although I've not noticed them yet.

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I agree! It now supports voice as well and accurately transcribed quite a lengthy message. Bought it! BTW, any ideas why the widget is unchanged but when I open the mail or whatever the UI is the updated one?

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with the OP, the list of updates/enhancements is extremely long and I too am impressed and very happy with what the developer and his team have done with Touchdown. . . take a visit to www.nitrodesk.com and scan the list of updates - great work on this version!!

OP
must_i_register
Reaction score
I agree! It now supports voice as well and accurately transcribed quite a lengthy message.

Wow! Just tried it and it is accurate. I have the Naturally Speaking 9.0 on my computer and it isn't as accurate and I trained it.

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
Did you look for a new widget? I like to open it to the home screen (as opposed to direct to email or tasks) but the widget is not updated like the rest of the app?

OP
must_i_register
Reaction score
Did you look for a new widget? I like to open it to the home screen (as opposed to direct to email or tasks) but the widget is not updated like the rest of the app?

I did but do not see one that was updated. I use the tasks and e-mail widgets and they work fine but they are not as slick looking as the updated Touchdown.