Touchdown Questions

jp12687

Reaction score
Hey-- I just downloaded touchdown since the general mail app doesnt support sub folders over exchange (notification wise).

I do have some questions now...do my touchdown contacts end up in my phone contact list?

What widget do you suggest that works with touchdown to show my calendar appointmentS? what about a good widget to show e-mails that come in?

let me know

thanks

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have Touchdown selected as one of the accounts to sync in the contacts app, it will put your Exchange contacts in your contact list.

As far as widgets, Touchdown has built-in widgets. There is a calendar widget, a mail widget, and a "universal" widget.

OP
J

jp12687

Reaction score
I found the widgets and have that working...but i cant seem to select touchdown in the built in contact app...

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, should have been more specific. Go into your contacts and hit the menu button on your phone. Pick "Display Options" and it should be under "Choose contacts to display".

If your Touchdown account isn't listed, i'm afraid I can't figure out exactly what toggles it. I guess the important question is this: do you WANT it to show your Exchange contacts, or only your Google contacts?