TOT File For The Verizon LG G3 To Flash Back To Stock

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

T-mobile is now updating the LG G3 on their network. Chances are that the Verizon LG G3 will be receiving an update pretty soon too. If you are rooted you will probably want to get your device back to stock before receiving an over the air update, especially if you have changed any of your system files. We still don't have a recovery. So if all you have done is root the device you may can get away with just unrooting it with the unroot option in the systemsu app.

Another reason you will want to grab the TOT file and the Flash Tool is just to have a safety net for when the bootloader is unlocked and we are able to begin flashing roms. Head to the link below to grab this stock file.

Via XDA

Gremlin

Reaction score
I am sort of confused. I am on VZ LG G3 and just rooted the phone. Can I skip the update? Any reason to go back to stock?

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you could skip the update, but the update is rootable if you want to be on 4.4.4 you can

Gremlin

Reaction score
So I would have to go back to stock and once updated root back again?

Drootz

Reaction score
Are you certain we will be able to re-root after the OTA???? We all know how VZW loves to patch root exploits.

Tonik

Reaction score
There is no VZ update at this time, so no we don't know if it is rootable yet. So freeze system update and wait.