Torn between Sedio Innocase™ Surface Case and Talon Hard Shell Case

dendk

Reaction score
I bought theBody Glove case it adds some bulk but it protects the phone which really is the main point.
It has a nice textured feel which makes it non-slip. The case also can snapped apart with a quarter very easily in the provided spot..

I have one of these as well, the thing is frigging huge but it does protect...and I got a little over zealous pulling it apart and snapped one of the pins...time for a new case :motdroidvert:

Last edited:

kdkinc

Reaction score
I bought theBody Glove case it adds some bulk but it protects the phone which really is the main point.
It has a nice textured feel which makes it non-slip. The case also can snapped apart with a quarter very easily in the provided spot..

I have one of these as well, the thing is frigging huge but it does protect...and I got a little over zealous pulling it apart and snapped one of the pins...time for a new case :motdroidvert:

OUCH!!!
That was expensive :(

Schimm

Reaction score
I didn't care for the Seidio. I think it is well made and fits together well but my finger kept bumping into the top of the case when I wanted to pull down the notify window and it also impedes using the bottom buttons. I think they should have thought through the design a bit better. I think the body glove is better and is roughly similar in price....and it leaves plenty of room for your fingers at the top and bottom.

Santee

Reaction score
I too am waiting for the otterbox.

If it comes out during the holidays that'll be okay.

Jubz

Reaction score
Do any of the thin cases, e.g., Seido Surface, Rocketfish, fit into the stock Verizon side case?

Or they fit but extremely snug and not easy to insert/remove from the case..?

wade234

Reaction score
Confirm

Can someone confirm that the Seidio cases work with the extended battery and door? I just ordered a surface combo case and holster. It does not say that it does NOT work with extended batteries like others on their site. Thanks.

BigDaddyNYY

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has tried it, but the Platinum Case for the X from Best Buy is supposed to be the same same as the Seidio Surface combo, and it is $15-$20 less. I was going to pick it up this weekend, but of course my local BB was sold out, so I am still looking. If anyone has bought a platinum case from BB, could you confirm whether it is the same as the Seidio Surface.

Thanks.

wade234

Reaction score
Works

I just received my Sedio combo case and clip from Amazon. It fits with the extended battery (tight and only slight gap at bottom but it is holding good). I tried the Premium one from Best Buy and yes it looks exactly the same but did not fit as good. I will be returning the Verizon clip tomorrow. The Sedio clip is so much easier to get the phone in and out of (much better quality).

debaucher

Reaction score
Just ordered a Sedio Innocase Rugged (comes with the innocase surface, silicone skin, holster and screen protector).

My plan is to lightly dremmel/sand the inside of the innocase surface just over the extended battery door to make it fit over the extended battery.

If I am careful, it should work fine

Will let everyone know how it works once I get it.

D.

kendubya

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has tried it, but the Platinum Case for the X from Best Buy is supposed to be the same same as the Seidio Surface combo, and it is $15-$20 less. I was going to pick it up this weekend, but of course my local BB was sold out, so I am still looking. If anyone has bought a platinum case from BB, could you confirm whether it is the same as the Seidio Surface.

Thanks.

I picked one up about a two weeks ago as an interim case until Otterbox releases their Defender. The Platinum is a well made sturdy case. I like both it and the holster.