Torchlight Mobile Announced for Android

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
torchlight-mobile.jpg

There's a new hack'n'slash, isometric style RPG available for mobile on Android now that comes from a great pedigree. Perfect World just announced Torchlight Mobile, which is a mobile Android version of the hugely popular Torchlight gaming series for the PC.

For those who haven't played Torchlight, it's a game that borrows heavily from the Diablo style game mechanics, but has its own unique art-style and more. To be clear, this is not a port of any of the existing Torchlight games, but will be an all new game in the series.

Here's a link to the game's landing page for more info: Torchlight Mobile - The Legend Continues

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Cool, thanks for sharing David! and good to see you back!

grrouchie

Reaction score
I loved the 360 port they put out and wish they would have released the rest too. But i am stoked get this for my phone/tablet

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Always on the look out for a new adventure, though I don't find myself coming back to mobile games near as much as I do console games.

I've heard of Torchlight, but never played it, so I'll be glad to give it a try. Sounds like it's a game I might enjoy.