Too late to get a DX?

slice it

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new android device and it seems like its the worst time right now....

Its right at the end of the life of phones like the incredible and right before the birth of phones like the merge.....

Is it too late to go for the DX, or should I wait for something more significant....what exactly will the 4G LTE phones bring?

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a new android device and it seems like its the worst time right now....

Its right at the end of the life of phones like the incredible and right before the birth of phones like the merge.....

Is it too late to go for the DX, or should I wait for something more significant....what exactly will the 4G LTE phones bring?

The newer nicer phones are right around the corner, and the 4G phones will bring just that 4G, if you are in one of their 38 launching cities. Plus we have yet to hear about the pricing for the 4G data plans (for phones), it could be significantly more expensive at the launch of 4G. Personally if you could get a X for super cheap, like $0.01 over at Amazon, I would do it. I have had my X since August, and it exceeds my expectations every single day. I love it.

Reaction score

It's always going to be too late to get a new device.

If you need a new device right now then there are some fantastic offers (free phones).

If you don't need a new phone now then wait for the next great thing. :)