Goodbye N1 hello Dx

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
Also, I forgot to mention that I do have access to a windows computer... I just hate windows and refuse to acknowledge that the computer exists in my house. lol

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
Ok so I got a good copy of z4root. Should I unroot, then reroot. Or should I try and find another copy of DarkSlide?

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
Ok, so can I make a backup of my wifes Dx, then use it to recover MY phone back to stock rom... she has .340

CxUNG

Reaction score
First and foremost i would suggest to get the esn checked because some ppl from c.L. might have dues stuck on to their account and you may have to be paying for them when you add the fones to your account. Just a heads UP.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
Not sure if I completely understand your reply... but I was in the vzw store and had the rep check both esn's. The phones are legit and working properly... that's not the issue. The issue is my phone is rooted running 2.2.1 and I can't flash the darkslide rom. Im over it now, I'll try something else another day... im burnt out for now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
I found a .340 update zip. Im considering flashing that to get me back to a stock setting and going from there... where can I find the fission themes... or updates I may just stick with what I have for moment.

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
That's exactly what im downloading now. I really appreciate all of you guys help and ideas. Hopefully I didn't make it too hard on ya

citanes-26

Reaction score
Some roms require you to mount the system before installing the zip. Its under mounts and storage, it will say mount when you go in, use camera button to change it to unmount then power button to go back and then install zip

MrKleen

Reaction score
Don't forget to let us know when you get things up and running.