Goodbye N1 hello Dx

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
I think I tried that method also... I'll try it again.

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
Ok, I tried the .340 update file also... that didn't work. So I'm beginning to think that it's my sd card. I keep receiving a can't install on the installation, so I really think it's the sd card. It's a 32gb class 6... I'm an O level avionics tech... even though it's nothing close to software developing, all my training tells me that it has to be the card... I'm gonna' try with my 16gb class 2 from my N1 and see how that plays out.

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
And my tech training was right... it was the card. Slapped DarkSlide on my 16gb hit install and away it went. Now my question is what the hell is wrong with this card. I had issues with it in my macmini... It wouldn't read it, at all. So what can I do to repair it... short of buying another one...

MrKleen

Reaction score
Well that's good news! You probably just figured out why the other guy wanted to get rid of it... lol

His loss is your gain!

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
LOL! Only bad thing now is that I'm stuck in a bootloop... I can get to the exclamation, but when I hit reboot it take me back to the bootloop... I have a backup, but cant get into cwrecovery to use it... any ideas?

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Pull battery
Power phone on while holding home key
Android Triangle with exclamation
Search Key
Factory reset
Voila

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
I have a wiping data... Formatting DATA prompt... with an Ok and Hide in a blue bar at the bottom... what now?

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
I think its going... ok great... Data wipe complete

MrKleen

Reaction score
LOL! Only bad thing now is that I'm stuck in a bootloop... I can get to the exclamation, but when I hit reboot it take me back to the bootloop... I have a backup, but cant get into cwrecovery to use it... any ideas?

While in the bootloop you hold the power button and the home key at the same time then do the reset.

OP
D

DatBoiRo

Reaction score
DAMNIT I LOVE YOU GUYS ALREADY!!! and yes, I was yelling... I did as Andy said, and let it run its course, let it reboot. After WAITING a little bit, I was greeted by the Green touch me droid... once again, thanks everyone for you help, support, and ideas. I'm successfully running DarkSlide... Now any ideas on what I can do about this 32gb card... It works, just not flawlessly.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
DAMNIT I LOVE YOU GUYS ALREADY!!! and yes, I was yelling... I did as Andy said, and let it run its course, let it reboot. After WAITING a little bit, I was greeted by the Green touch me droid... once again, thanks everyone for you help, support, and ideas. I'm successfully running DarkSlide... Now any ideas on what I can do about this 32gb card... It works, just not flawlessly.

I would boot into Clockwork using bootstrapper and go into partitions and storage and format SD.