DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I don't want to spoil it for you guys... but... Han Solo Dies! At least that is the most popular troll of the moment. I have not seen the film so I have no clue if this is true. Please don't spoil the film in the comments of this thread for real if you have seen it!!! Hopefully I'll be able to talk my wife into seeing The Force Awakens with me this evening! To prepare my phone for the experience I've been scouring the web for the perfect wallpaper.

The guys over at AG have compiled a package of 42 QuadHD Star Wars wallpapers. Some of these come from images from the new film while others are more old school. Yet others are custom artwork relating to the series. All of these are pretty awesome choices and there is something here for everyone no matter what side you align yourself with! Grab these walls from the link below.

via AndroidGuys

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
OK troll, Saw it last night with my wife and son, wait for it...........

My wife actually liked it and she doesn't care for Star Wars or any other Sci-Fi.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I do like Star Wars, but not a "geek" about it. Am I alone or are there others that am not too hyped up about seeing it. I am getting turned off by seeing 75% of commercials somehow tied into the movie.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I do like Star Wars, but not a "geek" about it. Am I alone or are there others that am not too hyped up about seeing it. I am getting turned off by seeing 75% of commercials somehow tied into the movie.
I love star wars and play SWTOR and a bunch of the other games, I've modded the jedi knight series etc etc.

I didn't have to be there opening night, I've not seen it yet, I don't want to deal with all the idiots and trolls and loud morons in the theatre while I'm watching it. I'm looking forward to seeing it eventually, I'm just not going crazy about it.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
2015-12-18.jpg

No Jar Jar!

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is nothing nerdy or geeky about liking Star Wars.

It is the most popular, most widely watched and successful movie franchise in the world, in all of human history... Every likes it, nothing nerdy about being in the 99.999% majority. LOL

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
There is nothing nerdy or geeky about liking Star Wars.

It is the most popular, most widely watched and successful movie franchise in the world, in all of human history... Every likes it, nothing nerdy about being in the 99.999% majority. LOL
Facts? I know a bunch of people who have never seen one movie.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Then you know millennials that live in a cave... LOL

Sorry, it's number 3, by virtue of the fact that Pixar and Marvel Comics Universe grossed more because they had a lot more movies in their franchises...

It still beat Harry Potter

All-Time Top Film Franchises - Box Office
I'm not sure 50 year olds are considered millennials.
They are movies. Some people don't watch TV either.

Reaction score
2015-12-18.jpg

No Jar Jar!
Jar jar? Really? (He dont count. Besides the movie isn't about the politics anyways. I assume he may show in the next one. Just assuming there will be a next one. Given how much money it's making. )

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Jar jar? Really? (He dont count. Besides the movie isn't about the politics anyways. I assume he may show in the next one. Just assuming there will be a next one. Given how much money it's making. )

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

But wouldn't you agree that was a safe "spoiler" to go along with my picture pun?