Here Are Some BB-8 Ringtones For Any Device!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I finally had the chance to see Star Wars The Force Awakens yesterday! I think it goes without saying that this was the best movie I have seen all year! I have heard a lot of non Star Wars fans tell me they weren't going to see this movie because they just aren't into Star Wars, but I think Disney made this film with the hopes of capturing a much broader audience then in Star Wars movies past. Anyone would love this film.

I won't spoil the film for you. All I will say is that this movie was very easy to watch. There just weren't any dull moments. I enjoyed the fact that they brought back some aspects from the original trilogy that made you go "Oh yea I remember that!". Much of the film was just incredibly fun. The characters are likable and make you want to get to know them and be their friend. This is a movie the whole family can see. There was no cussing, or brief nudity. This one gets the PG-13 rating from the intense while not gory violence. This is one that I will be watching over and over again. If you have not seen it yet make sure you don't miss this one while its in theaters.

The other day I shared a package of super High Quality Force Awakens Wallpapers to add some flare to your device prior to seeing the big movie! Today I have another little Force Awakens nugget for your device. David Sparks has put together a ringtone package which features ringtones inspired by BB8! Grab the ringtones from the link below.

via macsparky

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Sweet. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Downloaded thanks...

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Thanks for all the cool Star wars stuff you've been sharing!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I must be special. I can't get them to work. I used to do this all the time. Just moved them to the notifications folder. Let's see if that helps...

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
OK. I almost tried that, but wasn't sure if they needed converting. The blog post did say they were iTunes ready, so I figured they'd need more than a rename.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I must be special. I can't get them to work. I used to do this all the time. Just moved them to the notifications folder. Let's see if that helps...

Sent from my Nexus 6P
I've had to reboot my phone every time I added new alarms, notifications or ringtones.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've had to reboot my phone every time I added new alarms, notifications or ringtones.
No issue here. I didn't have to reboot when I renamed them, but I did play each one in my file manager to check it out before going into any app to select them. They showed right up in the list.

I remember having to reboot on older phones though. To be honest, I mostly just pick the best option from the stock ringtones/notifications. Even though I have zedge installed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I downloaded them to pc and renamed them before transferring to my 6P.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
There is very little that I do on PC anymore for personal use. Basically just managing a website for my theater group, really.

I downloaded right to my phone and used Astro File Manager to rename them.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded them to pc and renamed them before transferring to my 6P.
Dude. That is soooo last century. .
Unlike Apple stuff ,you can do it on your phone now. We've been able to for about 7 years now.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Dude. That is soooo last century. .
Unlike Apple stuff ,you can do it on your phone now. We've been able to for about 7 years now.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
I know this. :p I sit behind my desk all day so why not do it from my pc? It only took me a few minutes for the whole thing.