Today's Smart Actions Update

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smart_Actions - I see the app (in the Razr Maxx) updated today. It discusses two fixes, then "various bug fixes" - is there somewhere to see that list, or are they simply not worth mentioning? :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smart_Actions - I see the app (in the Razr Maxx) updated today. It discusses two fixes, then "various bug fixes" - is there somewhere to see that list, or are they simply not worth mentioning? :)

I vote for, "Let's keep em guessing." lol

SANhacker

Reaction score
I noticed the update included a statement suggesting to "clear data" if you are having any issues. Well, I was about to do this and received a message that all application data would be lost as a result. Would this suggest I have to re program all my triggers from scratch ?

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I noticed the update included a statement suggesting to "clear data" if you are having any issues. Well, I was about to do this and received a message that all application data would be lost as a result. Would this suggest I have to re program all my triggers from scratch ?

most likely, yes

john06

Reaction score
Today's Smart Actions Update

Smart_Actions - I see the app (in the Razr Maxx) updated today. It discusses two fixes, then "various bug fixes" - is there somewhere to see that list, or are they simply not worth mentioning?