To the 11,000 + lurkers right now!!! Why not just join? Come join our family!<3<3<3

Zeekmond

Reaction score
Not really a new member (got droid in feb and joined in March to use the search function). Anyhoo I'm not sure I'm willing to face the consequences of giving up my lurking ways

It will start innocently enough. Maybe with a simple network question. Then I might become a regular, get to know people even. And it wont stop there. Now that i have destroyed the social dam, whats to stop me from talking to people at work? Once that happens they will be all like "hey zeek why not come to my fancy dress and shrimp party" and ill be all like "OK" and ill show up as lady GaGa or something and be the hit of the party. But then the pictures from the party will get circulated around the company. Ill be invited to every gathering, shindig and rodeo anyone has, and be hired for entertainment at birthday parties. The rather cheeky HR director will coerce me into giving him private shows.

Men will envy, women will swoon, children will fight over who gets to be the zeek in the new version of monopoly. I will rule the world with an iron fist. None shall be spared my wrath...

So long story short, my lurking ways are for the good of mankind. To break them would surely bring disaster.

Oh and I'm pretty sure STDs would somehow be involved...

srobster

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I've been lurking these forums for a month or so and this is I think my first post so you guys finally got me talking. :) Now I'm making it sound kinda like an interrogation. Me- "you'll never stop me from lurking!" cop- "We'll get ya talking sonny!" :p

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No! you can't make me!

:rofl3: You'll do as yur told youngin!!!

Hmmm... Spanking stick, Red high heels... makes me want to... umm.... never mind:heart:

I am SO GLAD you said that instead of me. ;)

-Matt

OMG This cracked me up!!! :rofl3: sweet jaysus :rofl3:

Not really a new member (got droid in feb and joined in March to use the search function). Anyhoo I'm not sure I'm willing to face the consequences of giving up my lurking ways

It will start innocently enough. Maybe with a simple network question. Then I might become a regular, get to know people even. And it wont stop there. Now that i have destroyed the social dam, whats to stop me from talking to people at work? Once that happens they will be all like "hey zeek why not come to my fancy dress and shrimp party" and ill be all like "OK" and ill show up as lady GaGa or something and be the hit of the party. But then the pictures from the party will get circulated around the company. Ill be invited to every gathering, shindig and rodeo anyone has, and be hired for entertainment at birthday parties. The rather cheeky HR director will coerce me into giving him private shows.

Men will envy, women will swoon, children will fight over who gets to be the zeek in the new version of monopoly. I will rule the world with an iron fist. None shall be spared my wrath...

So long story short, my lurking ways are for the good of mankind. To break them would surely bring disaster.

Oh and I'm pretty sure STDs would somehow be involved...

So did this :rofl3:

Hey everybody! I've been lurking these forums for a month or so and this is I think my first post so you guys finally got me talking. :) Now I'm making it sound kinda like an interrogation. Me- "you'll never stop me from lurking!" cop- "We'll get ya talking sonny!" :p

:rofl3: We DID get ya sonny!! :woot:

:welcome: to the newbies!!